Saturday, October 6, 2012

Get Google Toolbar Enabled in Any Firefox Versions 14, 15, 16+

In my last post, You got idea how to enable Google Toolbar in Firefox version upto 10. Now, it is approx 9 months later, Firefox has upgraded its versions to 15+. Again Google toolbar become incompatible with Firefox latest version.

I again repeating my view that my aim to help those who want to make Google Toolbar compatible with all the latest Firefox versions released so far. This trick will work for all Firefox versions 5, 10, 15 or any more latest versions. 



My tricks are same according to my last post (http://nareshsharmaseo.blogspot.in/2012/01/way-to-enable-google-toolbar-in-firefox.html)  


According to my last post follow all that steps and open install.rdf in a text editor like Notepad or Notepad++ (free and open source).
 
Now you need to change the maxversion. Find this line

<em:maxVersion>4.0.*</em:maxVersion>
and change it to

<em:maxVersion>*.*</em:maxVersion>
Save the file and close the editor.

Restart the Firefox and the Google Toolbar should be back and working with firefox of any version.
 
Try it and let me know if that worked or not for you. 
 But now a days Google toolbar is working on firefox. This post helpful for those who already installed Google toolbar but incompatible with latest version. In next post, I will tell how to installed Google toolbar newly, who are unable to install.

No comments:

Post a Comment